- Robot Gallery (28 images)
- Photo Zoltan Janik (260 images)
- Photo Zuzka Heckova (30 images)
- Photo Marian Tarnik (google drive)
- Place for yours....
- Time lapse video from the National Robotics Center :)
- Place for yours....
- Let us know if you mention Istrobot somewhere.
- R E S U L T S
- L3: 1. Robot Cvrček 2 (Jozef a Peter Ondrejovič), Sklené
- L2: 1. Robot Gids (Adam Sojka),
- L1: 1. Robot Lilianne (J. Kolařík, T. Dočekal, M. Golembiovský, J. Dedek - RTO), Ostrava
- 1. Robot Steve 2M (Tomáš Dočekal, RTO), Ostrava
- 2. Robot Minotaur (Daniel Wlazło), Warsawa
- 3. Robot Gids (Adam Sojka),
V sklade kečupu
- 1. Robot Pomidor 1,5 (Daniel Wlazło), Warsawa
- 2. Robot Pomidor 1,6 (Daniel Wlazło), Warsawa
- 3. Robot Arnošt (VeterRobot Team), ZŠ Veternicová
- 1. Robot Fast and Rotorious (Ľubomír Sládek), Bratislava
- 2. Robot Else (JECC, Steven Kienast), Deggendorf
- 3. Robot F450 (Samuel Kubas), Komjatná
- 1. Robot RJPPV (Martin Dodek), Nového mesta nad Váhom
- 2. Robot MráčiQ (Patrik Štefka), Krajné
- 3. Robot Robotický manipulátor (Jozef Humaj), Hradište
- 3. Robot Fons (JECC, Udo Schmelmer, Bernhard Mayer), Deggendorf
- Robot Iron Patriot (Martin Ziman), Handlová
All kinds of visitors are welcomed. Entry free.
- P R O G R A M 25. 4.
09:00 Registration. 09:30 Qualification Linefollower 10:00 Qualification Micromouse 10:00 Freestyle exhibition 11:00 Qualification Ketchup House 11:00 Photography of your robots 12:00 FLying challenge 13:00 Lunch. Break. 14:00 Opening ceremony. 14:05 Category Linefollower - finals. 14:30 Category Micromouse. 15:00 Category Ketchup house. 15:30 Category Freestyle. 16:00 Awarding ceremony. 18:00 Dinner in a pizzeria for participants.
During the breaks between the categories You can see also:
- Students preparing on The Freescale cup competition
- Mobile Mecanum Robot from SjF STU (Filip Tóth, Pavol Krasňanský, Ľubomír Čapucha)
- 3D printer at the FabLab Bratislava boot.
- Robot Alex InMoov (Andrej Paulíny)
- Robotic suit Iron Patriot (Martin Ziman)
- The Jury
- prof. Ing. Peter Hubinský, PhD (URK FEI STU) - head of jury
- RNDr. Andrej Lúčny, PhD. (Robotika.SK and MicroStep-MIS) - Linefollower
- Ing. Juraj Slačka (URK FEI STU) - Micromouse
- Ing. Martin Dekan, PhD. (URK FEI STU) - Ketchup house
- Ing. Martin Florek (URK FEI STU) - Flying challenge
- Ing. Lukáš Palkovič (Aerobtec) - Freestyle
We don't provide any accomodation not the reservation for participants. We can recommend following accomodation for reasonable price. It has got sufficient capacity and it can be easily reached from the contest place also by public transport (bus No. 32).
- How to get there?
See the Istrobot 2015 on a bigger map
Closest public transport stations: Botanicka zahrada (southern of the school, trams and buses), ZOO (northeast of the school, bus only).
During the contest between 8:00 and 15:00 there will be a buffet open at the university. It offers cool
and warm foodsand drinks. Also some drink automats are available. There are some drinks for registered contestants available too.
After the contest all active participants are invited for a dinner in pizzeria.
- April 24th, 2015
Testing is possible on Friday between 17:00pm to 20:00pm at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technologu STU, Bratislava, in the room CD-300.
Maze, linefollower track and ketchup house will be available for testing. You can also watch your opponents, make clear the rules etc.
- What are the prices?
Best robots can win the following wireless kits
See also a video tutorial.
25. 4. Istrobot 2015
15th annual international robotic contest Istrobot will be again at the Slovak Univerity of Technology in Bratislava on April 25th.
Number of categories increased again, Flying challenge included.
Registration is open!
This year we change the linefollower path color. Also the oil spoil can be presented on the line. We remain with the three-level difficulty system: but if even the small part of the robot enters the higher level, it can be no more evaluated in lower one.
- Flying challenge
Completely new category for flying helicopters, quadrocopters, airships and other flying machines. For the first time we allow also the remote controlled ones, but for the future this category will be just for autonomous machines.
CategoriesDetails... Details... Details... Details... Details...
RegistrationApplication deadline is April 10th, 2015. Fill an application...
Media and advertismentPress Download photos from previous year.
Istrobot poster [.pdf, 24 MB]