- Press kit
- Selected photos for press (robotika.sk)
- Photo Robotic Group of Trstená (facebook.com)
- Photo Zoltán Janík
- Robotic Showroom
- send us link to yours...
- Vidos on YouTube (tag: Istrobot 2013)
- Media coverage
- Do Bratislavy mieria roboty! (TechMag, atlas.sk, 17. 4. 2013) [In Slovak]
- R E S U L T S
- 1. Robot Lenčo (Andrej Lenčucha), FIIT STU
- 2. Robot Nite 3 (Lukáš Pariža)
- 3. Robot Rafo (Rafael Gajanec), Trstená
- 1. Robot Nite 3 (Lukáš Pariža)
- 2. Robot roXor (Ján Hudec)
- 3. Robot Missile 3 (Ján Hudec)
- 1. Robot VETERrobot (VeterRobot Team) ZŠ Veternicová
- 1. Robot Wamber (M. Moravčík, A. Koval, B. Vida, B. Cuc) Bratislava
- 3. Robot ARMtank (Jan Kučera ) planet Robozor
- 1. Robot Mouse Pal (Igor Zubrycki, Krzysztof Choja) Łódź
- 2. Robot OmnIVOice (Adam Gajda, Michał Maciejewski) Łódź
- 3. Robot Thunderbolt (Dawid Harazim, Paweł Sekuła) Rybnik
- 20. 4. 2013 Istrobot on-line
Watch ISTROBOT on-line: provided by television mc2.
All kinds of visitors are welcomed. Entry free.
- Poster Evolution
See, how the poster was created:
- How to get there?
See the Istrobot 2013 on a bigger map
Closest public transport stations: Botanicka zahrada (southern of the school, trams and buses), ZOO (northeast of the school, bus only).
During the contest between 8:00 and 16:00 there will be a buffet open at the university. It offers cool
and warm foodsand drinks. Also some drink automats are available. There are some drinks for registered contestants available too.
After the contest all active participants are invited for a dinner in pizzeria.
Order yours in advance...
- April 19th, 2013
Testing is possible on Friday between 17:00pm to 21:00pm at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technologu STU, Bratislava, in the room CD-300.
Maze, linefollower track and ketchup house will be available for testing. You can also watch your opponents, make clear the rules etc.
- P R O G R A M 21. 4.
09:00 Registration. 09:30 Qualification Linefollower 10:00 Qualification Micromouse 10:00 Freestyle exhibition 11:00 Qualification Ketchup House 12:00 Lunch. Break. 14:00 Opening ceremony. 14:05 Category Linefollower - finals. 14:30 Category Micromouse. 15:00 Category Ketchup house. 15:30 Category Freestyle. 16:00 Awarding ceremony. 18:00 Dinner in a pizzeria for participants.
During the breaks between the categories You can see also:
- EMEA Region Winners of the Freescale Cup live! (Marek Lászlo, Norbert Gál, Róbert Nehánszki)
- Prezentation of the design works on our robots (FA STU)
- Mobile Mecanum Robot (Filip Tóth, Pavol Krasňanský)
- Mobile Robot MRVK-01
- Mobile Robot Black Metal
- Home 3D printer RepRap Prúša Mendel Iteration 2 (Andrej Paulíny)
- Information about the First Lego League contest
- The Jury
- prof. Ing. Peter Hubinský, PhD (URPI FEI STU) - head of jury
- RNDr. Andrej Lúčny, PhD. (Robotika.SK a MicroStep-MIS) - Linefollower
- Ing. Juraj Slačka (URPI FEI STU) - Micromouse
- Ing. Martin Dekan (URPI FEI STU) - Ketchup house
- Ing. Lukáš Palkovic (URPI FEI STU) - Freestyle
We don't provide any accomodation not the reservation for participants. We can recommend following accomodation for reasonable price. It has got sufficient capacity and it can be easily reached from the contest place also by public transport (bus No. 32).
- 25. 2. 2013 What are the prices?
You can await interesting prices -- today we introduce development kit Spyder. EACH successfull participant in categories Ketchup stock and Micromouse (and maybe others too) will be awarded by this kit.
Winners will obtain also following prices
20. 9. 2013 Registration is open
Registration for Istrobot 2013 is open. Deadline for registration is
April, 1stApril, 7th 2013. Don't forget to register in time!
CategoriesDetails... Details... Details... Details...
RegistrationApplication deadline is April 1st, 2013. Fillapplication...
Media and advertismentPress Download photos from previous year.