Self-Driven Slot Car
Race Against the Self-Driven Slot Car!
- Choose line and direction
- Restart Lap Counter
- Enjoy the Race!
How can the car map an unknown track?
Accelerometer measures centrifugal force
What's Insight The Self-Driven Car?
- MC9S08JM60: 8-bit USB Microcontroller
- 48 MHz HCS08 core, 24 MHz bus frequency
- 2.7-5.5V operating range
- 12-channel, 12-bit ADC
- Integrated USB 2.0 device
- MMA7361L: Three Axis Low-g˙Accelerometer
- High sensitivity (800 mV/g at 1.5g)
- Selectable sensitivity 1.5g/6g
- Low current consumption: 400 uA
- MC33887: 5.0 A H-Bridge with Load Current Feedback
- Operation 5.0 V to 28 V
- PWM Frequencies up to 10 kHz
- Active Current Limiting (Regulation)
There is no info about this particular track stored in the self-driven car.
From every power on reset the self-driven car drives an unknown track.
- Mapping the track shape during the first lap
- Calculation of an optimum speed profile for the following laps
- Adaptive improvement of the profile timing